Microsoftís .NET Framework supplies you with all the basic building blocks you need to
create great desktop and Internet applications. However, with thousands of
.NET base classes to choose from, itís like walking up to a construction
site that contains piles of building materials. Everything is there, but
you donít know where to start!
- How can I get my .NET applications completed more quickly without sacrificing quality and performance?
- How can I create .NET applications that are accessible from Windows, Web or any other front ends?
- How can I apply design patterns and implement business objects to
create well designed,
object-oriented software that is high performance, scalable
- Whatís the best data access strategy?
- How can I build an application that works equally well with SQL
Server, Oracle, or any other back database?
DOWNLOAD the MM .NET Developer's Guide
Buy MM .NET Now!
MM VFP version 8.0 contains some great features that take advantage of
the latest version of of Visual FoxPro, including cursor adapters, auto-incrementing
fields, grid highlighting, language enhancements, and so on.
This version works great with VFP 7 and VFP 8 and VFP 9, so you can take advantage of
the new version even if you havenít upgraded to the latest versions of Visual FoxPro yet.
> More Information
> Purchase Now
We are associated with
TMN-Systemberatung GmbH in Germany to provide service and support to
German-speaking customers. They are long-time users of
the MM Framework. German-speaking MM users can receive technical support in German at
section. Visit their
website for more information.
For more information or to ask any questions, send an e-mail to email@example.com.